Tuesday, May 15, 2012

anxiety

My anxiety level has gotten the best of me today. Day 3 of not washing my hair, day 3 of not getting ready for the day. Jason is doing great with school. Just a week and a half left. That is all........... then the big anxiety begins. We are holding it together for the most part. I am trying so hard I am burned out with etsy. Jason and I talked about how nice it would be to go back to it being a hobby and then making the transition of making everything to just having a supplies store. That will be my goal for after we move. Be able to still make items, showing people how they are made but supplies to make them can be purchased. I just need to be creative still and want to run a blog along with it that is a craft how to blog. So that is in the works. I am good at making all these items but it is taking all my time and Ihate that. I have become bitter towards it.... and it should be fun. Jason wants me to be able to be more of the mom I want to be. I can hardly wait for the next 2 weeks to get over so we can really start our future. Off I go to work now :)

1 comment:

  1. you guys are almost there! i'm so proud of you guys! you've gone through a lot lately and you've shown by example just how to handle it all! i am always impressed with your attitude toward the crap life throws, it's so great! i think your supply store and how-to blog would be a hit! you would be the greatest teacher for that!

    ReplyDelete