Sunday, April 8, 2012

What do you do?

What do you do when your world seems like it is on stand still? One night we feel like all the decisions we are making are right and are so happy........ then the next we are so unsure. I have been busier then ever with work and being a mom. Kaden is dealing with some things, Addison is being oh so 2, Makayla is testing her boundaries. Things are crazy living in a very small space, with 7 people in the house and all have different ways of doing things and different needs. My kids are suffering from the lack of space and personal space. They don't have much more then a bed and single shelf to call their own. They are acting out in school, acting out at home and just all over seem very overwhelmed. About as overwhelmed as I feel. It was nice this weekend to spend some time away just Jason and I. Then we get home and reality sets in. What are we really doing? I feel no closer to a goal then I did in October. I am frustrated, scared and just tired. Exhausted doesn't even begin to explain how I feel. I don't know what to think any more. I don't know if what we are doing is right or we are just grasping so hard to anything that we are taking ourselves into it? The job Jason has once again did not have paychecks on Friday like they should. We have no way of knowing when we will actually get paid. Thank goodness I have been busy. I just don't know if I can do this much work for much longer. I am beyond busy for one person to handle. I currently have 32 orders printed that need to ship tomorrow, 35 in the pipe line that need to be printed, 4 packages for models, a boutique to get ready for in a month...... the list goes on. I am one person, i can't do all this but I have no choice. I have to be this busy to make enough for our family to survive. All in all I don't know what is going to happen from one day to the next. I feel like I always complain but I am not doing that now....... just explaining my life right now. It is how it is. I know I can be happy with what I have and just deal or be upset. It is so hard to just be happy about it but i try. I try really hard to be a good mom, i try really hard to be a good wife and I try really hard to be a business owner. I am just not sure how much longer i can keep this up. I am so tired I took a 2 hour nap during the afternoon today. For those that know me, know this is SO unlike me! I hate sitting around doing nothing but my body is catching up to all the stress and lack of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. i love you amanda. i am so sorry things are crazy right now. i am going to message you on fb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't even imagine how stressful everything must be right now, but i admire your ability to admit it, and talk about it! that is something i wish i was better at! i am glad that you and chloe and i can all come to each other to vent and ask for advise - it think it is so important to have relationships like that! i just want you to know that even though i don't have very good advise all the time, i will always listen, and let you talk and vent, and i will always be there to bring you a DDP and help out how i can! love you! also, a point i always like to remember in trying times: the Lord knows us better than we know ourselves, so he already knows this is a challenge that you are more than capable of overcoming. he wouldn't give us any challenge if he didn't already know we could overcome it. i love that!

    ReplyDelete